My Town - Part 2

Some more pics of my town. I went on a photographing spree especially for my blog!!

This is a park built recently for beautification of town. Nice place especially for kids as there are lots of swings,slides and roundabouts. Thats me walking by as my accomplice took the snap.



An artificial crocodile of the park.



An artificial hippopotamus of the park.



The biggest road of my town...Central Avenue..running right across heart of town..captured in early morning sunlight.





This is the front view of the public-sector organisation owned hotel called "Bhilai Hotel"....where all the ministers and VIPs stay when they come to Bhilai. Thats the Nataraj.....Or Figure of Dancing Lord Shiva.





This is the entrance gate to the hotel.



This is another park....Pioneer's Monument park.....a hangout of couples mostly.





This is an art gallery where exhibitions of paintings or sculptures are held.



This is my high school ...one of the best schools of my town.



This is another major road of my town called the Forest Avenue.



This is another park called the Jawahar Udyaan and the structure is called Wheel of Excel.





Love my hometown, its greenery, its peace.....No matter where I go, whenever train enters the station of my town....I feel so relaxed and at home.

No comments: